[clue-tech] DSL modem issue?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Thu Oct 16 05:39:26 MDT 2008

Well, I think Qwest is starting to advertise like Comcast.  It took some digging to find the real price, and my 1.5Mbps is truly $44.99 with phone service.  I don't think they should have the price for life stamped on the intro price.  Even their "fine" print has more prices that you have to decipher.

I'm epecting to move to T-Mobile's @Home service, so if there is other reliable DSL service out their, I would listen.  I'll look into Forethought.

Thank you.

Adrian

 --