[clue-tech] Pointing browser to one of many virtual hosts

Patrick H. clue at feystorm.net
Thu Oct 23 08:05:35 MDT 2008

As has been mentioned, just set that ip in the hosts file (/etc/hosts on
*nix)

Also, you'll need to edit /etc/hosts on the web server and put that in
it as well.
Then for apache's httpd, you'll want to use the virtualhost directive so
you have something like:
NameVirtualHost xyz.com:80
<VirtualHost xyz.com:80>
    ServerName xyz.com