[clue-tech] Strange hardware thought

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Thu Sep 4 12:01:41 MDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 11:36 -0600, Chris Hirsch wrote:
> For me what I really want is the ability to use use my laptop as a the
> video kb and mouse (just like David said). Basically a VGA frame grabber
> is what we're after. http://www.epiphan.com

rdesktop (windows) or x11vnc or FreeNX (linux) should do something like
that, no?  Technically an ssh login does the same thing.  But if you
have a graphical display then you need a remote desktop.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org