[clue-tech] What do I need for a server?

Patrick H. clue at feystorm.net
Fri Sep 5 09:44:36 MDT 2008

Anything. As long as the machine boots and connects to the internet, it
can run as a web server. Back in the day I had a laptop with a missing
screen running as a web server.

for a school project, subversion will probably be overkill. I'd just
keep it simple, but it is your project.

as for development software. not a clue, I do all my coding in vim.
Though there are lots of frameworks out there that you can use which
might help get the core of the site down.
just google for "LAMP", as thats your basic web-server core software
right there.