[clue-tech] interactive map of Linux and FOSS

Keith Hellman khellman at mcprogramming.com
Sat Sep 6 06:55:13 MDT 2008

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 06:15:25PM +0000, dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> From: Nate Duehr <nate at natetech.com>
> > dennisjperkins at comcast.net wrote:
> > > This might interest some people.
> > >
> > > http://www.makelinux.net/system/
> >
> > That thing looks like an ADD Poster Child's desk (or floor?).
> >
> > Good lord, is that supposed to be useful?
> >
> > Nate
>
> I'm not sure, but it has links to different man pages and websites.

I agree with Nate.  To do something like that right, some type of
mind mapping software should be used.  Even then, I think its usefulness
is suspect.

--
Keith Hellman                             #include <disclaimer.h>
khellman at mcprogramming.com                from disclaimer import standard
khellman at mines.edu
                                   -*-
                    public key @ pgp.mit.edu 9FCF40FD
    Y!M: mcprogramming                           AIM/ICQ: 485403897
                     gtalk: jabber at mcprogramming.com
                                   -*-

It's a small world. So you gotta use your elbows a lot.