[clue-tech] Android?

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Thu Sep 25 00:05:57 MDT 2008

I'd be interested in hearing about it.  I've been drooling over an
iphone since they were released, and if Google can do something equally
as good that happens to be open, I'm all over it.  All of the rejected
apps by Apple so far have been what's turned me off to the idea of
owning one.  Even if you jailbreak it, it seems difficult to have to
keep up with updates and stuff for a device that should be worry free in
my opinion.  I'd rather just support something that's open in the first
place...