[clue-tech] Android?

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 25 11:12:02 MDT 2008

Just like I expected.  The G1 from HTC does not have feature parity with the iPhone.  So my plan to buy and use the iPhone 3g now and to upgrade to a second or third generation Android phone, has already paid off.  The killer app for me is the browser (and map application) and from what I heard the G1 browser is slow.  I also must be in the minority, but I actually prefer a touchscreen over a keyboard.  However, I also wish there was copy and paste.  Here's hoping it will be included in a future update.  Other smartphones from Treo, Blackberry, and even the first iPhone did not provide as a good a value proposition as the iPhone 3g, but it's not the perfect phone for me.  What I'd really like is a touchscreen Cybershot phone from SonyEricsson that runs Android 2.0.