[clue-tech] VMware Server v2.0 out

Fri Sep 26 16:03:01 MDT 2008

As I understand it, you can't use vmware-server-console from the 1.0 series on 2.0
servers, but if you have the VIC from ESX (which currently only runs on Windows, it's
supposed to control Vmware Server 2.0.  The web interface sorta sucks.  I'll be sticking
with 1.0 for a long while, I think.

On Fri, 26 Sep 2008 11:29:05 -0600 (MDT), Crawford Rainwater wrote