[clue-tech] not really a linux question but...

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Sun Sep 28 12:18:49 MDT 2008

It's not the money, it's the philosophy of turning over the Ferrari
whenever the ash trays fill (and I don't even smoke).  I would rather
recycle whenever reasonable.

The demon player reads audio CD's and DVD's so it has it's place in
society even if I cannot write.  I may try moving it to another computer
and try a different writing software.  Back on my shoulders.

Thx, Bob