[clue-tech] External Monitor can't display with Sidux

joelinux at earthlink.net joelinux at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 28 10:17:13 MDT 2009

The external monitor port on Presario CQ60 doesn't work in sidux. I was attempting to give a presentation at the local Linux User's Group yesterday evening, and I couldn't get my laptop to sync with the projector in the room. Today I tried with an external display at home. I was able to get it to work in Vista once I was logged in, but not in sidux. Any ideas?

Here's a thread on the subject:

http://sidux.com/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=viewtopic&p=122939#122939

I'm hoping I might get help with this at the May 16 Install fest as the solution is over my head:

http://manual.sidux.com/en/hw-dev-mon-en.htm#xrandr