[clue-tech] SATA vs. "IDE"?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Mon Aug 3 07:55:46 MDT 2009

Thanks everyone your answering my questions.  It turns out the hard drive is okay after all.  I'll look into what was going on before.  Perhaps is was the unused drive causing problems at boot.  Meanwhile, I have a shiny new hard drive for more storage.

I was also able to make install CDs so I'm well on my way.

Thank you for the help.

Adrian