[clue-tech] Note Software?

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Aug 18 21:50:15 MDT 2009

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:08:37 -0700 (PDT)
Brian Gibson wrote:

> I just found this while searching: http://www.tiddlywiki.com/
>
> It looks like it's a JavaScript-driven, single-page wiki.

Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not a big fan of being reliant on
JavaScript. Also, from what I'm reading, it sounds as if the script
would need disk write access outside the confines of the "sandbox"
environment of the browser. That seems like a big security hole to me. I
also saw mention that it uses http cookies to store persistent info, such
as author name, and that strikes me as a poor architecture decision.

jed