[clue-tech] Note Software?

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Fri Aug 21 17:46:56 MDT 2009

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 11:10:45 -0600
Nate Duehr wrote:

> This sounds a lot like "mind mapping" software or "idea mapping"
> software, for the one-to-many relationships with the added ability to
> connect external content or store binary blobs/files with each "node"?

Yes, and I've come across some references to such software already, but
not looked at it.

> I keep hearing people rave about Bento also, which sounds like it can do
> what you want and a number of other odd things, but I'll readily admit,
> "I don't get it."

Well, could be that you're just naturally better at keeping track of
things. I have stuph spread all over creation, and enough of it that
trying to find references, or whether I already have {whatever}, is
almost impossible now.

jed