[clue-tech] Note Software?

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Wed Aug 19 11:10:45 MDT 2009

This sounds a lot like "mind mapping" software or "idea mapping"
software, for the one-to-many relationships with the added ability to
connect external content or store binary blobs/files with each "node"?

(Of course, a real DB can easily do the relationships and the storage
under-the-hood, but it's all in how it's presented to you, the user...
to make it useful for you.)

Perhaps searching on those keywords will yield something you like?
There's a number of free and pay ones out there.

They're especially popular on Mac, which I attribute to the high number
of visually-oriented workers that use Macs for "creative" activities.

I've personally never felt a need to buy or use one, so I can't comment
on good/bad ones, sorry Jed.

I keep hearing people rave about Bento also, which sounds like it can do
what you want and a number of other odd things, but I'll readily admit,
"I don't get it."

--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com