[clue-tech] Note Software?

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 21 19:42:03 MDT 2009

Dropbox (2GB free which can go along way if you don't need media files) is painless, automated Subversion integrated with your file manager.  The data is encrypted over the wire and at the repository which is at Amazon S3.  The bad news, there's only one encryption key and Dropbox owns the key.  If Dropbox would allow you to generate your own encryption key, it would make for a compelling remote file system even for enterprise.