[clue-tech] Adobe Reader

A.T. Yuhasz owl5138 at indra.com
Sat Dec 12 19:13:29 MST 2009

Thank you all very much for the help.
It turned out to be easier than I could have ever imagined.
Armed with the knowledge that the Ubuntu default reader is
"evince", I searched with synaptic and found out that it was
already installed!  Problem solved!
If I'm not satisfied with that, you have showed me the way
to Adobe Reader.

As you have undoubtedly surmised, I'm really green with
Linux and Ubuntu.
So I did this dumb thing:
I used WINE to install Quicken. When it didn't work for me,
I mistakenly deleted it when I should have uninstalled it. I
now have a situation where Quicken remains on the WINE
programs menu and Quicken won't let me re-install so that I
can do a proper un-install.
What to do?

A.T. Yuhasz
Denver, CO