[clue-tech] uninstall procedure

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Mon Dec 21 18:14:05 MST 2009

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009 19:28:13 -0500
Louis Miller wrote:

> Now, I understand
> why more people don't use Linux. :-P

Not quite sure what your point is here. If you go outside the usual
package installation framework, and instead download something and install
it manually, you shouldn't be surprised when the system package manager
doesn't know about it. And I've had plenty of opportunities to deal with
the aftermath of just this sort of situation on Windows systems. Believe
me, Windows is certainly no better, and in my experience is worse.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?