[clue-tech] Changing home directory..

Sun Feb 8 20:15:27 MST 2009

Perhaps you can recursively grep your $HOME for references to your old login name?

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian F. Nagle, IV" <anagle at naglenet.org>
To: "ml.clue-tech clue" <clue-tech at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 8, 2009 6:27:58 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [clue-tech] Changing home directory..

I changed my login name on one of my machines, and thus changed my home directory to match.  I just realized that in KDE, konqueror still looks in the old home directory which does not exist.

Where can I update what KDE thinks is my home directory?  I already updated /etc/passwd thinking that should be enough.

Thanks.

Adrian

 --
Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org ~ http://www.naglenet.org/