[clue-tech] Anyone played with Unetbootin?

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Wed Feb 18 19:17:01 MST 2009

On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 22:53:55 -0700
David L. Anselmi wrote:

> At an OpenSolaris meeting I went to they gave me a 1GB drive
> with OpenSolaris, free.  (Now I have to figure out why Linux doesn't
> recognize the file systems on it.)

I might have had the nearly exact problem once. I was creating partitions
on a new drive, and instead of using a DOS label, I used a ... I think it
was Sun. Anyways, it all worked fine, until I moved to another machine. I
got real frustrated, because Ubuntu wouldn't read the data, but Knoppix
would. It was only sometime later that I remembered I'd done the "why the
heck would I use one of Microsoft's disk labels on a Free Sofware
system?" thing.

So, my guess is, find the module that reads that disk label type.

Or, it could be something completely different. :)

jed