[clue-tech] Anyone played with Unetbootin?

Kevin B solelist at skyshadows.net
Thu Feb 19 10:37:04 MST 2009

I've had varying degrees of success with unetbootin.  I find that the
windows version tends to work the best, but the Linux one is hit or miss.  I
have used it succesfully in linux to make bootable dos usb keys for flashing
the bios.  When I tried to make a Ubuntu usb stick, I had to use the windows
version to get it to work correctly.  However, it is nifty how it'll
download and automatically setup a usb stick for certain distros.

 - Kevin