[clue-tech] March installfest.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Feb 21 10:57:10 MST 2009

NOTE: This is the last installfest announcement I'll send to CLUE-Tech.
  We have a -announce list for this kind of post, if you want to get
these in the future please sign up there.

I will still post event summaries here though.

The next installfest is 21 March at DeVry Westminster.  The official
time is 0830-1330 but I'm hoping we can stay later than that.  If not
we'll go find lunch afterwards.  Details at:

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

For those getting ready for the LPIC exam, you're welcome to come set up
boxes, networks, or whatever; study, brag, or ask questions (but use the
answers at your own risk).  It would be fun to look at one of the books
you're using if you can bring it.