[clue-tech] Google Android

Dave Maddox softwareanddesign at gmail.com
Thu Jan 8 01:56:05 MST 2009

I've been diving into Android, in part motivated by a friend who is a G1
user and has a nice wishlist that helps me focus, some of it more OS
features than apps, even better. Is there are group in Denver/Boulder of
other folks hacking apps/OS? Or is this likely to become a recurring
CLUE topic?

Thanks,
Dave