[clue-tech] Re: Google Android

erik at ezolan.com erik at ezolan.com
Thu Jan 8 22:55:04 MST 2009

> I'm a web developer by day, so I too struggle with GUI stuff in apps that
> are not web based - simply because I've never had to do it before. I have
> an idea for an app that I want to put out on both the iPhone and Android,
> so I'd be interested in a get together to sit with other Android
> developers to learn some things.

I'd be interested in something like that. I'm a complete newbie with some
light programming/scripting experience though. So I need to take a shot at
the G1 with what's available first.

But I think an afternoon coding session would work. Anywhere where there's
a bank of computers, or where we could bring our laptops...

self todo list:
Go through the tutorials
Learn Eclipse