[clue-tech] Jobs

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 15 18:35:43 MST 2009

On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Robert L. Harris
<robert.l.harris at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Is there a separate Clue jobs list anymore?  I've got 2 postings that
> aren't necessarily
> Linux but people needing jobs might not care in this economy.

I'm not sure that anyone (or only a few) even know about the CLUE jobs
site any more. I suggest that you post directly to this list. The few
(employed) types who may be offended will be outweighed by those who
can potentially find work.

--
Collins Richey