[clue-tech] Jobs

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Thu Jan 15 19:02:22 MST 2009

On Thu, 15 Jan 2009 18:35:43 -0700
Collins Richey wrote:

> I'm not sure that anyone (or only a few) even know about the CLUE jobs
> site any more.

That mailing list has 877 members.

I suggest that you post directly to this list. The few
> (employed) types who may be offended will be outweighed by those who
> can potentially find work.

It isn't a matter of being offended. It's what's on topic. Those of us
who've been on more active job lists are well aware of how much crap can
wind up being posted, though the better ones tend to suffer less from it.

People who want to see job postings can subscribe to CLUE-Jobs. That's
where such messages should go.

jed