[clue-tech] Steelers, Cardinals...

Mon Jan 19 13:16:28 MST 2009

Knoppix 5.1.1 is still the only version to be found on most mirrors.  Released in January of 2007.
Knoppix 5.3.1 only available as a DVD image.  Most easily got off the Torrent link.  Release March of 2008.

New kernel argument "adriane" activates text-to-speech features for the visually impaired, like Klause's wife.

David L. Willson
Network Engineer
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS

----- Original Message -----
From: "David L. Anselmi" <anselmi at anselmi.us>
To: "CLUE tech" <clue-tech at cluedenver.org>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2009 9:53:26 PM GMT -07:00 US/Canada Mountain
Subject: [clue-tech] Steelers, Cardinals...

But first installfest is only 6 days away.

I haven't gone looking for distros and there usually isn't much interest
beyond the latest Ubuntu.  But I'll go through the usual list I think.
Except for Knoppix.  That doesn't seem to be updating anymore.  Anyone
heard what it's up to?

Is there anything else anyone wants?  What about x86 vs amd64?  Who's
bringing which?

If you want to order lunch let me know early and we'll arrange
something.  Otherwise we're likely to just go to dinner afterwards.

See you next weekend!