[clue-tech] Android Coding

David Rudder david at reliableresponse.net
Thu Jan 22 14:36:46 MST 2009

I contacted Google's Boulder office to see if they would send us an
engineer to help us with Android coding.  The woman I talked to was very
nice and helpful, but in the end we were not able to find any engineers
willing to help out.  I don't think any Android coding is done in
Boulder, so they probably didn't have anyone knowledgeable enough to
tackle the questions.

If anyone's still interested in an Android coding session, please let me
know.  On-list so that others can join.  Would y'all be willing to meet
in downtown Denver?  My office is at 1st and Broadway, and we could get
a discount at the Hornet.

-Dave