[clue-tech] install libltdl

Charles W Downing chuckdowning at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 28 11:21:38 MST 2009

Diane,

In the upper left corner, more or less, of Adept Manager is an input
text box, labeled "Search:".  Just start typing libltdl in that text box
and you will see all of the possible installations which have those
letters, in order, in their name or description.  If libltdl is
installed, its row will say "installed" in green.  If it is not
installed, you can install it by right-clicking and selecting the green
cross, "Request Install".

Have fun.

Diane Williams wrote:
> How do you use the Adept Manager to check?

Chuck Downing
Highlands Ranch, Colorado USA