[clue-tech] Windows question

Brian Gibson bwg1974 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 14 21:52:53 MDT 2009

If there's a free upgrade path to Windows 7, go with that.  Hopefully, it'll be for the full version.  Supposedly, you can't do a clean install from an upgrade disk.

I have not tried the release candidate (XP is still trucking along for me), but the gist of the hype is that Windows 7 is what Vista should've been.  Vista's DE is as foreign to XP as OS X or KDE/Gnome.  There is a learning curve.