[clue-tech] Clue Installfest 7/25

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 18:55:07 MDT 2009

Just to clarify a point from last night's CLUE meeting. Some folks
were under the impression that Insllfest was this Saturday. It's not.

A few other details. We'll be without the services of Dave Anselmi and
David Wilson this time. I'll be there, and I hope some of you others
will turn up to help the needy as well. Bring any media you think
might be helpful.

--
Collins Richey