[clue-tech] Clue Installfest 7/25

Shawn Perry redmop924 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 15 20:41:39 MDT 2009

Barring the unseen, I will be available to help.

On Jul 15, 2009 6:55 PM, "Collins Richey" <crichey at gmail.com> wrote:

Just to clarify a point from last night's CLUE meeting. Some folks
were under the impression that Insllfest was this Saturday. It's not.

A few other details. We'll be without the services of Dave Anselmi and
David Wilson this time. I'll be there, and I hope some of you others
will turn up to help the needy as well. Bring any media you think
might be helpful.

--
Collins Richey