[clue-tech] LinuxMCE installation

Michael Mikelson mjmikelson at gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 12:13:34 MDT 2009

Hi all,

I'm doing a LinuxMCE installation, and was wondering if anyone else had done
it?  I have some DVR cards (conexant bt878a chipset) that need drivers added
to the kernel, something I've never done before.  I've got the code.

If anyone has ever done this installation, or knows how to update the kernel
and would like to play with the system and help me with the driver
installation, I'd really appreciate it.

I'm focusing on the security angle of this installation and the cell phone
integration.  The mythtv part of this is fun and all, but my area of focus
is the security.

Anyway, anyone who wants to give this a go, let me know, I have the cameras
and a new quadcore setup for this, just am offering the opportunity to play
with it in exchange for the driver help!

Thanks!

Michael