[clue-tech] Multiple SSL VHosts in Apache on same port and IP

Mike Staver staver at fimble.com
Sat Mar 7 23:20:00 MST 2009

I've seen this a lot over the years and always hoped for a resolution -
where you can't host multiple SSL enabled websites on the same IP using
Apache.  I found an informative article I wanted to share:

http://daniel-lange.com/archives/2-Multiple-Apache-VHosts-on-the-same-IP-and-port.html

Maybe this is old news to some - but I just found it, and it gives me a
ray of hope for things to come if he's right. Does anyone know if this
is supported in a recent Linux distros? I'd be very curious to give it a
try as I'm pretty excited about the possibilities going forward.
--

                                 -Mike Staver
                                  staver at fimble.com