[clue-tech] Free Hardware

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 09:52:24 MDT 2009

I'm cleaning house and have some odds and ends.  Most notably 3 items:

Dell 8300 (P4-3Ghz Hyperthreading, 2 Gigs RAM).
Home build dual-P3-800, 2 Gigs ram
4 drive bay SCA hotplug SCSI Chassis (with some random drives).

I'm keeping the root drives out of the 2 computers to make sure I can
blank them in a couple
days but I have some drives for the SCA drive box.  I have some other
odds and ends that will
just be thrown away when I move and I'd rather someone get some use out
of them.

The P3 and Dell were both working when I took the drives out 2 days ago.

Robert

--

:wq!
                                          @ x-hkp://pgp.mit.edu