[clue-tech] Music library player/manager on Linux?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Sat Mar 28 14:40:19 MDT 2009

Jed,

I do have the directory selected and "recursive" and "changes" options set.  I've clicked on "tools/rescan" a few times and  no additional music tracks will show up.  My music in the "music" directory is organized by artist/album/track in .wav format.  There are spaces and other characters in many of the file names.  That does not seem to affect the tracks that are found in amarok.  Is there something else I can do to debug this issue?  Too me, if amarok finds some tracks, why not all?

I started to look at atunes and other multiplatorm players.

Also, what is the easiest method for converting .wav to .flac or other lossless audio format?

Adrian
--
Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org ~ http://www.naglenet.org/