[clue-tech] Proper files storage etiquette?

Adrian F. Nagle, IV anagle at naglenet.org
Sun Mar 29 15:53:12 MDT 2009

Folks,

I'm using 'unison' (a suggestion posted here) to synchronized some files between my laptop and server.

These files are for all users of the laptop to use.  Where should I stick the directory?  In /home? Or something like /usr/local?  Another location?

unison has been easy to use so far.  Next step is to figure out how to do it automatically.  Perhaps .login and .logout?

This has bee a great weekend for playing with Linux.  I hope I get more....

Adrian

Adrian Nagle ~ anagle at naglenet.org