[clue-tech] Need lots of help at Installfest

Fri May 15 22:02:50 MDT 2009

How can my brand-new kernel have missing deps?  How do I figure out which device is my cdrom, or if my cdrom is even being recognized?  Ah!  Linux hardware management, we hates it.

David L. Willson
Trainer, Engineer, Enthusiast
MCT, MCSE, Linux+
tel://720.333.LANS