[clue-tech] Ubuntu Karmic Koala

Michael Irons michael at beckonsmeby.com
Tue Nov 3 20:40:57 MST 2009

I did an in place upgrade of kubuntu, usually I wait a while as well, but I
was sick and had a little time. I also usually do a clean install but
decided to try an upgrade. Upgraded fine until the reboot... then it could
not find any bootable partitions. I messed around for a while trying to get
it to find a partiton before finally givig up and reinstalling, leaving a
few key partitions untouched. Everything well except my .kde directory,
which I wiped.

Mike I