[clue-tech] Mail server questions

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Nov 9 12:10:02 MST 2009

Despite my comments otherwise to "have a professional do it", I heartily
agree that setting up a mail server and using it *is* a worthwhile
learning experience, too.

I think these days, probably the best thing to do is set one up with a
user at domain that you play with, and keep the main e-mail at a
professionally administered machine...

--
  Nate Duehr
  nate at natetech.com