[clue-tech] Keyboard recommendations

John Fiala jcfiala at gmail.com
Mon Nov 30 08:33:35 MST 2009

Unlike a number of the other folks on this line, I'm generally pretty
happy with the Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite.  A nice curve for the
ergonomic use, keys are generally where you want them to be, and it's
easy to get and somewhat cheap.  The only downside is that the group
of six home/end/delete;page up/page down/insert buttons are in a 2x3
layout rather than the usual 3x2 layout, but I don't use those a ton
and so they don't bother me.