[clue-tech] Keyboard recommendations

Jim Ockers ockers at ockers.net
Mon Nov 30 09:04:18 MST 2009

IBM Model M FTW.  Type hard or go home! :)  There is some company who
bought the plans and tooling to make the Model M keyboards but I can't
remember the name of the company.  Probably the www.modelm.org web site
has some pointers or someone on the forums there would know.

The Model M I'm typing on was made in 1995 and has a blue IBM on grey
background.  I bought a lifetime supply (assuming >5 years usage of each
keyboard ha ha) of Model Ms in 1998 when a bank went out of business or
got rid of all their PS/2s so I am not sure where to buy one but I think
it's possible.