[clue-tech] Keyboard recommendations

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Mon Nov 30 11:57:59 MST 2009

I believe NewEgg has these on sale as either a part of "Cyber Monday" or
just an all-week thing, if I remember properly.  Something like $25.

Maybe that's normal price, I haven't priced keyboards in a long time,
but anyway... here's the link:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823109049

--
  Nate Duehr