[clue-tech] Foremost

Sean LeBlanc seanleblanc at comcast.net
Thu Oct 15 09:54:44 MDT 2009

Was catching up on some of my 2600 reading, and they have an article on
recovery - the author apparently had some digital pictures erased, and
learned a bit about recovery from the memory card.

He talks about Foremost for the bulk of the article:

foremost.sourceforge.net

He also gave a mention to Autopsy and Sleuthkit, but didn't go into them.

For those who have 2600, this was in Winter 2008-2009 issue, and called
"Introduction to Forensic Data Recovery".

I haven't had to do stuff like this, but think I'll try to remember this in
case I do. :)

Sean LeBlanc:seanleblanc at comcast.net
http://sean-leblanc.blogspot.com
My mother loved children -- she would