[clue-tech] Copying System to New Drive

Jed S. Baer cluemail at jbaer.cotse.net
Tue Oct 20 16:23:57 MDT 2009

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 12:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
mike havlicek wrote:

> Close to a year ago I posted to Clue-Tech when I was moving a system
> from one drive to another and simulating the procedure using flash
> sticks with a focus on getting the grub mappings consistant. My sent
> mail was "Avoiding device mismatches with grub" around 12/1/08.

That was an interesting question. Not sure there's an answer.

Fortunately, just fixing my typo and menu.lst made it all just work.

--
Ok, so we should be thinking of a lovable, cuddly, stuffed penguin
sitting down after having gorged itself on herring. Still with me?