[clue-tech] Qwest ISP

Todd A. Gibson tgibson at augustcouncil.com
Fri Sep 18 20:12:18 MDT 2009

> Not sure what Qwest is offering.  Where are you that they've already
> laid fiber?
About a mile west of downtown "old town" Littleton.

Coincidentally, a couple hours after posting my question about Qwest
(on Friday) I lost my dialtone on one of my two lines, along with my
DSL.  I got my dialtone back Friday night but didn't get DSL back
until Monday afternoon.  Needless to say, the experience
left me even less inclined to leave my 3rd party ISP for Qwest.

>  and
> open the fiber back up... but that'll take a decade and some REALLY bad
> service from Qwest to trigger the politics.

Based on my experience with Qwest last weekend they are laying a
fantastic foundation for meeting that goal.
-TAG