[clue-tech] Hosting rec.?

ErikZ erik.zolan at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 21:04:40 MDT 2010

Sure. I use a managed hosting site.

When something needs to be updated, they do it. When something is
broken, software-wise they fix it. They order and install the SSL
certs. If there's an email issue, they fix it, etc etc.

I get to focus on building the sites instead of managing them.

I used to go for cheap Linux sites. And spending a week just to get
everything installed, configured, and running was annoying. But I had
far more time than money.

When you have a problem with a cheap hosting site, you're lucky if you
can get anyone to help you. Because they can't afford to hire that
many support people. Because they don't have the money to do so.