[clue-tech] Thanks for the help

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Tue Aug 17 06:31:47 MDT 2010

Yes the printer works with CUPS but I'm still playing with sharing it. I haven't had a lot of time, we just got back from Tucson where we were playing with the Grandson and he gave us both a cold, so we've had that to deal with too. The system is a computer aided engineering set of apps, called CAE Linux. Thanks again David. Talk to you soon.  Bill