[clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Thu Dec 16 07:45:38 MST 2010

I was asked to post my fix.  The BIOS evidently has an 8.4 gig hdd limit, because I was able to get a 6.5 gig hdd installed and running with the diag partition and puppy linux without too much trouble. My apologies to Dave A., Jon B. for steering them wrong, I could not have fixed it without their help. Dave particularly saved my butt, because the links on the hp site are no longer active to get the setup and diag files. So thanks to them. I'm going to try and get my parts machine up and running with the 20 gig and some drive overlay software. Bill Smith