[clue-tech] Compaq Armada 3500

Bill Smith wpsmithii at msn.com
Fri Dec 17 06:48:51 MST 2010

There doesn't seem to be anyway to boot from a USB (No option in the BIOS) and when I boot from a cd (linux) I can see the whole 20 gig drive, but I think there is what's called a "wrap around" effect when it tries to write files to the hdd. It see's 8.4 gig multiple times, too many cylinders. It's over my head but I'm going to try the drive overlay software hp recommends if I can get the fan fixed on my parts machine. Bill