[clue-tech] questions wanted for VMware/ESX presentation

Mark G. Harvey markgharvey at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 08:13:14 MST 2010

All very good questions / topics.

Here is a group & venue where perhaps they could be asked & made into a meeting.  Denver VMUG seems to meet quarterly.  I've signed up to attend in January.  Maybe a presenter could be persuaded to speak at an evening CLUE meeting.

Thank you for registering for the upcoming Denver VMware User Group (VMUG) meeting.
For questions, please contact vmugteam at vmware.com

Date
Wednesday January 12, 2011

Time
11:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.

Location
CableLabs
858 Coal Creek Circle
Louisville, CO 80027-9750

Directions
click here

AGENDA:

11:00 a.m.
Doors open / Lunch is served

11:20 a.m.
Denver VMUG Update

11:30 a.m.
What's New at VMware

12:00 p.m.
VMware - End User Computing

12:45 p.m.
HP - Virtual Desktop Technologies

01:30 p.m.
VMware Support (View/Desktop Virtualization)
- View 4.5 Best Practices
- Questions from the audience

02:30 p.m.
Doors Close